Ah, the end of the school year is upon us. For those of you who are already done with your year, congratulations on a job well done. For those of you, like us, who are finishing up this week, hang in there, you can do it!
Speaking of job well done, our PLN is doing some terrific work sharing resources. It’s really a challenge to pick ten tweets to share each week. We find so many. But “The Twitter Two Hundred,” despite having a nice ring to it, would just take to long.
So instead, we’ll stick with ten. Check these out:
- Join the Passion Driven Classroom Summer Book Club (via @angelamaiers)
- Top 20 Influential Educators to Follow on Twitter–I think we came in 21st. (via @onlinecourse)
- Ideas on How to Get Your Students Thinking (via @web20classroom @eliza_peterson)
- Providing for Creativity in Students (via @inspired_clsrm and @eliza_peterson)
- The Educator’s PLN (via @StevenJMogg)
- The Un-Common Core (via @willrich45)
- Lessons Learned from the 3 States who Pioneered 1:1 (via @virtual_teach)
- Just Shut Up: Advice for Teachers (via @smh_news and @larissab)
- 40 Ways to Leave a Lesson (via @mrsebiology and @tcbird1)
- A Blog on Blogging (via @thenerdyteacher)
That should do it for this week. Keep tweeting, friends. You never know when you’ll crack the top 10!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
@EngagingEd on Twitter
- Kate Nisha on QR Codes Bring Art and Poetry to Life
- Kate Nisha on Surging Forward: Scan and Deliver with QR Codes
- rashid noman on Fresh and New Friday: Create PDFs From Web Pages With Joliprint
- Principal'd in Mass on Book Review: Shifting the Monkey by Todd Whitaker
- Betty Rose on A Conversation