Summer is such a wonderful time to be a teacher, isn’t it? No, not because of the extended time off! Because of the opportunity to spend that time learning and preparing for the school year ahead. But just in case you were busy with the family or soaking up the sun last week, we gathered 10 tweets from the past 7 days that we found especially helpful. We’ve compiled them here for you, like we do every week, into The Twitter Ten…enjoy!
- My Kids Need Some Creative Disobedience (via @willrich45)
- 100 Different Evernote Uses (via @hekainteractive and @doremigirl)
- ClassTools.net QR Code Treasure Hunt Generator (via @coolcatteacher)
- Innovators–You Will Feel Terror featuring Edward Norton (via @bigthink)
- FedEx Prep: Time for Innovation (via @mrwejr)
- Are They Students or Are They Learners? (via @dwarlick and @adinasullivan)
- Do Screencasts Have a Place in the Math Classroom? (via @MrT_Ro)
- Great Minds Don’t Think Alike: Differentiated Instruction (via @mrsebiology and @Elle_Gifted and @glennw98)
- Teaching With Primary Sources Livebinder (via @bvgrover and johnsonmaryj)
- Ten Tips For Using Group Work to Engage and Motivate Learners (via @creativeedu)
If you found this post useful, be sure to tune in next week for 10 more amazing tweets. And also, please consider subscribing to our blog!
@EngagingEd on Twitter