I did not plan enough in advance to make this a Halloween-themed edition of The Twitter Ten (or as some of our fans have taken to calling it–The Ten). There are, I’m sure, plenty of kooky and creepy tweets flying around. It’s just that I wasn’t thinking about the fact that this week’s Ten would be published on Halloween. I’ve missed a golden opportunity, I’m sure. But, when you have a tweet like this to share, do you really need any more than one?
Click the image to be taken to the blog post by @teachakidd–which features not-only the best Halloween-themed teaching idea I’ve ever read about, but perhaps the best teaching idea, period. I do have a thing for zombies, though, so I’m a tad biased.
With that out of the way, on to the rest of The Ten…our weekly round-up of ten great resources we discovered via twitter last week:
THAT is a great list. And although I made up that thing about people calling it “The Ten,” I really think they should. It’s pretty darn catchy! So…we’ll see you next time with a new edition of The Ten.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
@EngagingEd on Twitter
- Ellie Dix on Learn Something New: Five Great Podcasts for Teachers
- aman sagar on Fresh and New Friday: Interactive Images With Thinglink
- Kate Nisha on QR Codes Bring Art and Poetry to Life
- Kate Nisha on Surging Forward: Scan and Deliver with QR Codes
- rashid noman on Fresh and New Friday: Create PDFs From Web Pages With Joliprint