A terrific opportunity for learning begins today. The social network Library 2.0 is hosting, Library 2.011, a huge worldwide virtual conference November 2-4. Topics are mainly related to literacy, but not exclusively. Some are fairly universal. Just today you’ve got great sessions such as:
- Don’t Just Sit There: Tips for Engaging Participants in Online Sessions
- Happiness as a Learning Outcome in the Digital Age
- Who Needs a Computer? I Have a QR Reader
- Teaching Plagiarism Prevention in an Online Environment
- Live the Literature: Digital Storytelling With Bookcasts
- Book Club 2.0: How to Start and Run an Online Book Club
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
@EngagingEd on Twitter
- rashid noman on Fresh and New Friday: Create PDFs From Web Pages With Joliprint
- Principal'd in Mass on Book Review: Shifting the Monkey by Todd Whitaker
- Betty Rose on A Conversation
- John on Scanning QR Codes: No SmartPhone? No Problem!
- Sam on Great Literacy Blogs to Follow