Wow. I must have about 50 tweets saved from last week that seemed “10-worthy.” Whittling it down has been tough. A lot of these great tweets came from AuthorSpeak, the conference held in Indianapolis last week featuring 99 education authors speaking about education reform. Ah, to have been there. I mean, take a look at some of these great names:
Thanks @tomwhitby for sharing that. Those are names that everyone needs to follow….
Sorry, I drifted off there for a minute imagining @engaginged being on a list like that someday. Better get on with The 10–ten great resources & articles shared last week via twitter. Check it out:
Some common themes seem to emerge, mostly my apparent love of the number 10. It was the number I sported during my 3 year varsity baseball career at ol’ Central High School (.211 lifetime average). Coincidence? One can only postulate. See you next week!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
@EngagingEd on Twitter
- Ellie Dix on Learn Something New: Five Great Podcasts for Teachers
- aman sagar on Fresh and New Friday: Interactive Images With Thinglink
- Kate Nisha on QR Codes Bring Art and Poetry to Life
- Kate Nisha on Surging Forward: Scan and Deliver with QR Codes
- rashid noman on Fresh and New Friday: Create PDFs From Web Pages With Joliprint