Nominations are now open for the 2011 Edublogs Awards. You should definitely nominate all your favorites (which hopefully include us? Best New Blog maybe??) by clicking here.
It’s really tough to choose, but here’s what we came up with:
- Best individual blog: for the love of learning
- Best individual tweeter: @TomWhitby
- Best group blog: Connected Principals
- Best class blog: Mr C’s Classroom Blog
- Best ed tech / resource sharing blog: Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day
- Most influential blog post: Teen Takes Control of Her Own Learning and Opts Out of High School by the Innovative Educator
- Best twitter hashtag: #elemchat
- Best teacher blog: Blogging Through the Fourth Dimension
- Best New blog: The Dyslexic Professor
- Best librarian / library blog: The Daring Librarian
- Best School Administrator blog: The Principal of Change
- Best free web tool: Kid Blog
- Best educational wiki: Flat Classroom Project
- Best open PD / unconference / webinar series: edcamp
- Best educational use of audio / video / visual / podcast: Snag Learning
- Best educational use of a social network: Global Education Collaborative
- Lifetime achievement: Vicki Davis
This post took a lot of time to write and a lot of thought/contemplation. We tried to nominate some that haven’t shown up in other folks’ 2011 nominations yet. We highly encourage our fellow bloggers to nominate their own favorites. The more the merrier. I love sharing lists of nominees with educators we work with…they’re great for getting started with following blogs!
Good luck to all!