Welcome to the final edition of The Ten for 2011. For those of you new to this series, each week we round up 10 great tweets from the week prior. You can’t read every single thing tweeted by the people you follow (although we certainly try to), so we bring you the Twitter Ten to hopefully catch you up on what you might have missed. Here are 10 great resources shared by our PLN last week:
A great list to end the year. I hope these resources prove as valuable to you as they did to me. Happy Holidays! See you for the next installment of The Ten on January 2. We’ll have other great posts between now and then, so if you don’t want to miss them, please subscribe today via RSS or email.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
@EngagingEd on Twitter
- rashid noman on Fresh and New Friday: Create PDFs From Web Pages With Joliprint
- Principal'd in Mass on Book Review: Shifting the Monkey by Todd Whitaker
- Betty Rose on A Conversation
- John on Scanning QR Codes: No SmartPhone? No Problem!
- Sam on Great Literacy Blogs to Follow