It’s been awhile since we’ve been tardy posting the Ten, our weekly rundown of great resources and articles shared via twitter. Three days in the woods at fifth grade camp is enough to throw even the most dedicated blogger off his game, though. Talk about engaging education! If you’ve never involved your students in some type of outdoor education, I highly recommend it. Catching up on sleep afterwards can be a little tricky, however…
Anyway, on to The Ten!
An impressive collection that we hope is well worth your time. Let us know! And have a great week.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
@EngagingEd on Twitter
- rashid noman on Fresh and New Friday: Create PDFs From Web Pages With Joliprint
- Principal'd in Mass on Book Review: Shifting the Monkey by Todd Whitaker
- Betty Rose on A Conversation
- John on Scanning QR Codes: No SmartPhone? No Problem!
- Sam on Great Literacy Blogs to Follow