I’ll admit it. I’ve always wanted my own radio show. And now I have my chance! Engaging Ed Radio launches Sunday, February 26 at 9PM Eastern. Our special guests will be Lisa Nielsen and Willyn Webb, authors of Teaching Generation Text, a great book on using cell phones in the classroom to enhance learning.
Join us as we’ll discuss:
- Why should you use cell phones in the classroom?
- The building blocks for successful use of student owned devices/cell phones
- Examples of effective cell phone use
- How to overcome administrative opposition
- The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) debate
It should make for a great hour of discussion. We’ll be using Blog Talk Radio as our platform. You can access the show’s BlogTalkRadio page by clicking HERE. That will allow you to listen live and even call in with your questions! How cool is that? See you on the air!
Make sure you never miss another Engaging Educators announcement by subscribing to our blog via email or RSS.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
@EngagingEd on Twitter
- Ellie Dix on Learn Something New: Five Great Podcasts for Teachers
- aman sagar on Fresh and New Friday: Interactive Images With Thinglink
- Kate Nisha on QR Codes Bring Art and Poetry to Life
- Kate Nisha on Surging Forward: Scan and Deliver with QR Codes
- rashid noman on Fresh and New Friday: Create PDFs From Web Pages With Joliprint