I have to admit, I am having trouble getting into Pinterest. A colleague invited me after telling me it’s the best thing ever. I’m worried that there just isn’t room in my life for another social network. BUT, I’m willing to explore it.
If you’re not yet into it and, like me, trying to learn as much as you can about it, here are some things I’ve been reading that might help you:
There’s some good stuff on Pinterest in there that will hopefully help you get started. Let us know how it turns out!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
@EngagingEd on Twitter
- rashid noman on Fresh and New Friday: Create PDFs From Web Pages With Joliprint
- Principal'd in Mass on Book Review: Shifting the Monkey by Todd Whitaker
- Betty Rose on A Conversation
- John on Scanning QR Codes: No SmartPhone? No Problem!
- Sam on Great Literacy Blogs to Follow