I have to admit, I am having trouble getting into Pinterest. A colleague invited me after telling me it’s the best thing ever. I’m worried that there just isn’t room in my life for another social network. BUT, I’m willing to explore it.
If you’re not yet into it and, like me, trying to learn as much as you can about it, here are some things I’ve been reading that might help you:
There’s some good stuff on Pinterest in there that will hopefully help you get started. Let us know how it turns out!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
@EngagingEd on Twitter
- Ellie Dix on Learn Something New: Five Great Podcasts for Teachers
- aman sagar on Fresh and New Friday: Interactive Images With Thinglink
- Kate Nisha on QR Codes Bring Art and Poetry to Life
- Kate Nisha on Surging Forward: Scan and Deliver with QR Codes
- rashid noman on Fresh and New Friday: Create PDFs From Web Pages With Joliprint