I’ve been writing about critical thinking a lot lately. Probably because I’ve been reading a lot about it. And also because I think it’s so incredibly important. Here are some of the articles and resources I’ve found helpful:
–Critical Thinking: A Necessary Skill in the Age of Spin (via Edutopia)
–Developing Critical Thinking through Web Research (via FreeTech4Teachers)
–Training Teachers to Teach Critical Thinking (via Edutopia)
–Critical Thinking and Problem Solving (via Partnership for 21st Century Skills)
–Best Resources on Teaching & Learning Critical Thinking (via Larry Ferlazzo)
If, like me, you believe in the importance of critical thinking in the classroom, you’re sure to benefit from all of the above. You can also check out all of our critical thinking-related posts here. And if you are interested in learning more, please also consider subscribing to our blog.
Have a great weekend!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
@EngagingEd on Twitter
- Ellie Dix on Learn Something New: Five Great Podcasts for Teachers
- aman sagar on Fresh and New Friday: Interactive Images With Thinglink
- Kate Nisha on QR Codes Bring Art and Poetry to Life
- Kate Nisha on Surging Forward: Scan and Deliver with QR Codes
- rashid noman on Fresh and New Friday: Create PDFs From Web Pages With Joliprint