325 blog posts later (that’s a little over 6 posts per week!) and it feels to us like we’re hitting our stride.
If you’re a regular reader, you may have noticed some shifts in blog content lately. We’ve been moving away from blogging about tools and towards more posts about THINKING and CHANGE.
It can be a challenge to find your “voice” when you blog. What we’re finally realizing is that as long as we’re producing things that we think can help educators–help provide them with ideas, inspiration, motivation, or just something to think about–we’re happy. And we hope you are, too.
Thanks for joining us on this journey. And if today’s your first time visiting, consider subscribing by clicking HERE.
Now, on to year two…
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
@EngagingEd on Twitter
- Mary Donovan on Work With Us
- Gretchen Gaspar on Using Diigo as a Search Engine
- Ellie Dix on Learn Something New: Five Great Podcasts for Teachers
- aman sagar on Fresh and New Friday: Interactive Images With Thinglink
- Kate Nisha on QR Codes Bring Art and Poetry to Life