It’s time for another episode of Engaging Ed Radio! Join us June 11 as we discuss summer learning goals for educators. Our special guest with be educator and consultant Lisa Dabbs (@teachingwthsoul).
Even though school might not be in session, that doesn’t mean we should stop learning! This episode will be a great opportunity to share and discuss ideas, book recommendations, goals, and more.
It’s also a West Coast-friendly event…start time will be 9:00 PM Pacific on Monday, June 11.
To participate, listen live on our BlogTalkRadio page. You can also call in via phone and join the conversation. And if you can’t make it, a recording will be available afterwards. It should be a great show. See you on the airwaves next week!
And be sure to subscribe to our blog for all kinds of updates, including the schedule for our daily live episodes of Engaging Ed Radio to be held during ISTE!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
@EngagingEd on Twitter
- rashid noman on Fresh and New Friday: Create PDFs From Web Pages With Joliprint
- Principal'd in Mass on Book Review: Shifting the Monkey by Todd Whitaker
- Betty Rose on A Conversation
- John on Scanning QR Codes: No SmartPhone? No Problem!
- Sam on Great Literacy Blogs to Follow