Is your school prepared to transition to the Common Core State Standards?
Are you looking to bring the Core to life in meaningful and engaging ways?
Want to learn what 21st century tools are embedded within the Core?
The personalized, professional learning offered by Engaging Educators provides an uncommon approach to the Common Core.
Take a look at some of our CCSS resources:
- Common Sense for the Common Core: Weekly Roundup of Resources
- Engaging Ed Radio: Interviews with CCSS experts
- Common Core Mathematics Standards Webinars: Understanding the Instructional Shifts and CCSS Assessment Information
Regardless of grade level or subject area, we can help you create activities, lessons, and projects that are rooted in the Common Core.
We can also help you do a lot of the “heavy lifting” involved in making the transition:
- planning and executing professional development for teachers to help them learn about and implement the Core
- identifying existing resources to avoid “reinventing the wheel”
- creating curriculum documents and unit plans
- and more!
Contact us today to discuss how we can customize a workshop or webinar series for you.
common sense for the Common Core.
Click HERE to read our blog posts about the Common Core.